Tuesday, January 11, 2011

English Lesson on Communication

1. Why is communication important?
Because it allows us to interact with others and thus, gain wisdom and most importantly, friends, though sometimes, enemies may form.

2. What is/are your favourite forms of communication? Why?
I like to sms using my phone, because I don't have to think about what to say to the other party on the spot.

3. How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
It depends on the current situation's atmosphere.

4. What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
When I don't understand what the other person is saying do I get confused or when I don't understand the language the other party is using.

Hey,
Thanks for reading my posts. :)

p.s. You are welcomed and encouraged to post comments but don't spam junk. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment